What Actually ERP System Is?
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is an automated system that is designed to integrate and automate the main activities of an organization’s business processes into a systematic manner.
There are core software components in an ERP system which are often called modules which are business areas centered such as finance and accounting, HR, production and materials management, customer relationship management (CRM) and supply chain management. And each organization choose modules according to their requirement of the business.
How Does ERP Work?
ERP system is centralized system which assembles business information and keeps them in tables. As this data is stored centrally, it helps a lot of users to access the information for analysis of all areas such as from finance, sales and other departments.
ERP system clubs the confusing manual process of organizations, the various activities that happen in different departments where you can see employees managing their own spreadsheets and reports and make them automatic and systematic. In an ERP system, the updated information is sent to one module and after that it is Centralized shared with other module there.
**Reasons for Implementing ERP. **
Look at the stat that is surveyed by Statista:
Before moving forward to discuss which is the best language for building ERP software, let’s see some of the advantages of ERP software which make us to choose the best language for it.
- IT cost savings
- Business process efficiency
- A business process platform for process standardization
- A catalyst for business innovation
- Boosts efficiencies by automating data collection
- enables business growth by managing increasingly complex business processes
- Helps lower risk by enabling better compliance
- Fosters collaboration using data sharing and integrated information
- Provides better business intelligence and customer service capabilities; and
- Improves supply chain management.