Learn . Collaborate . Innovate . Grow . Inspire . Lead
Besides work, Mxgsoft provides a friendly and cozy environment that enable you to express yourself freely and enable your talent to put into good use!
We welcome you to the family. The friendly team here is readily available to share the arsenal of skillsets, and sharpen yours through team play. We will grow together as a team.
We Want You!
Here’s the saying…
If you can’t stop thinking and innovating with technology,
If you can’t stand an ugly website,
If you can’t stop rolling your eyes at how one application is done…
WE WANT YOU!!!
We want passionate people in making great things happen!
Don’t wait, if you have what it takes, give us a nudge, send in your application today! Internships are welcome too.
Admire our portfolio, potentially your work may be part of it. Be part of Mxgsoft, and build your portfolio and career with us.
Teams & Open Positions
We’re looking for someone who
- Has a passion for run-time performance
- Thrives on simplifying complex information
- Loves to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Has a strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code for applications
- Ability to provide technical support when required
- Able to identify, design and propose solutions to client requirement
- Design and develop Odoo apps (such as developing new module and perform customization and enhancement on existing modules
- Architect solutions for Artificial Intelligence (Ai)
- Support and maintain customer requirements
- Support in ad-hoc tasks assigned by the project manager
– Minimum Degree in discipline of Computer Science and/or Software Engineering
– Minimum 5 year of experience in developing applications with strong knowledge of coding practices
– Ability to lead and coordinate a team of developers
- At least 4 industrial year experience in solution development on web application and/or ERP solution
- Strong passion for software development
- Strong commitment towards assigned tasks
- Ability to size technical efforts accurately
- Good knowledge of SDLC
- Ability to work independently when required
- Ability to commit and work with tight deadlines and perform tasks across projects, where he/she is self-organized and has the ability to prioritize tasks assigned
- Ability to adapt, learn and respond to dynamic, fast-pacing, and multi-tasking working environment
- Good knowledge of Linux flavored operating system, GitHub & Phabricator’s manifest and repository
- Good knowledge and proficiency about SQL queries